Monday, November 26, 2007

Does Methocarbamol Really Expire?

Thriller

Oh, what am I saying: since Saturday, I consider myself again at home. Yes, my bad blood has appeared. They let me go.

Now let me go and I take so much on calories, as it coped with my stomach. I lost badly and still need some cushion to get through the last cycle.

If I then will the next cycle can pass through. I would appreciate it immensely. Yes indeed. Every drop of poison, I would be very welcome in my bloodstream. Every meal I waved out sick afterwards friendly. Because ...

It is really exciting soon. Tomorrow I will go to the University Hospital in order to leave them there to make a CT. We will see if they have something brought the strains. And only then will we continue as before. On Wednesday or Thursday they will tell me the results. I shall die of fear of death. This is what I would do now, my mind would not be such a powerful repression apparatus.

is at rest, of course, not to think anyway. All is now overshadowed. The soul is a stupid Pottsau, as Max Goldt wrote quite right.

0 comments:

Post a Comment