Saturday, November 17, 2007

Repaint Football Helmet

High Fidelity

I just am in the network to the music magazine "finger" encountered, that seems mainly to consist of questionnaires, which are more or less well-known musicians to answer has submitted. My music nerd, it will now take great pleasure to dedicate to me one of these bows.

first plate to which you remember
"I Just Called To Say I Love You" by Stevie Wonder
. My father always spoke
you about how
I have this song at that time my grandma
from America onomatopoeic
sung on the phone.

a song that reminds you of your school

"Bullet With Butterfly Wings" and then some of the

Smashing Pumpkins. I was a
very angry, sad teenager. Billy Corgan
understood me.

a plate to which you do
love
have
"Iris" by the Goo Goo Dolls.
She was 15, I was a year older and
as in the noise. Unfortunately, a
clumsy idiot, so the
thing then was also very fast
done. Today it is
on women. But I guess
times that not I, but the genes responsible are

.


your absolute heartbreaker song
"There's A Light That Never Goes Out
" by the Smiths.
Painful and beautiful
is it not really.

first record you bought

"Tribal Dance" by
2Unlimited. I was quite
disappointed that the maxi-single was only
several times the same song
. The
seemed to me like fraud. The term "Remix"
time I had not heard
.

a song of the best summer of your life

awakens to the best summer of my life
I can hardly remember
. But it will be very often
run "Born Slippy" by Underworld
. The associations, which now pay
do so
unfortunately quite right.

your drinking anthem
Phew, I do not have something like this unfortunately.
I remember but I can,
that the music of the band "Beirut"
me in a drunken State
flashes more than she already does
. Balkans and
Get drunk - a good mix.

disk that you have searched for the longest

"Gimme Tha Power" by
Molotov. Since the second half
I had seen the video on MTV,
I waited for weeks on
that again shows.
When this did not happen, I started
all record stores under
to browse the album.
Over and over again. I had only
year later happiness.

a song that you wrote yourself'd prefer

I try often in my poetry
, such a member-of-Crime-
to create mood.
I can not remember but that it would
I ever succeeded in producing those
laconic
drunken atmosphere that I love about their songs
Sun An example, here is
called "White Paper".

a song that will remind your friends
always up
In idle moments I wish
me that this might be the song
"Comandante" of the great
Locas In Love. It would be nice to
. Oh well. If at least
a motivation to work today on my posthumous fame to

.

a song that you so ringtone
would choose (if forced to
)
best something nice
unobtrusive. Spontaneously falls
me "All I Need" by one Air.

a song that makes you depressed
guaranteed
"If You Could Read My Mind"
in the version of Johnny Cash.
In general, the whole "American V" -
album. It is so permeated by
loss and premonitions of death that
I can barely hear me.

first video clip from the up
you remember
"Black Hole Sun" by Soundgarden.
schmilzende The Barbie doll was already horny
...

best Kraftwerk song
"The Model". But I know little of something which
.

the perfect anthem for Zurich
please?

the song that at your funeral to be played

Old Nobody "by Blum field.




0 comments:

Post a Comment