Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Waxing Inexpensive School

Why do birds ..

to the occasion, I write today, all in red. Also, not to speak about the opportunity to talk do not. For this one, friends, is a secret message . fact, there is a degree of person who could end up with bad accident while surfing at a certain blog, and then would be the subject of "landing" died for me at least. For all those who now understand only train station - that is all - plain text a little more: the hospital everyday is exciting. You may rejoice for me and although ... now.

Otherwise, I steer straight for the cell depth. From tomorrow visit and staff will therefore only masks can come to me (Viren!), which is sometimes an advantage in a specific case but distinct disadvantage ... * Wink, wink * I have personally for my little trips a particularly cool mask that gives me in connection with a hood, something very ninja-like. If I were to actually fight bad guys, however, I would break down after five minutes. One can hardly breathe through that thing. But even without such actions there will be a little turbulent and difficult the next time, with no immune system. I'm ready for about anything.

tired I will be particularly bad because of the blood values. A large part of the day sleepy. At least I now have some more material for sweet dreams.


0 comments:

Post a Comment