Friday, November 16, 2007

Giving Scorpio Man Space

was sensational! Karl C. Nohm get platinum!

So here I was now totally defensive force-free and otherwise fairly weak. Throughout the day I was staring at the Wall and let my thoughts are. While it was a big nothing, what they circled, they did not, however, from the circles. As she flies buzzed around the room.

flies are the way, a symbol of the madness. Why is the fly agaric mushroom. Who wants to know why this is so, should eat a time.

food is such a topic. After seeing the two dry (!) Bread am today got rid of immediately tomorrow again, I have not got all day dare to take anything to me. Until just now. And what did I get? Sausage and fried potatoes. Hi, my name is Karl. Welcome to Jackass. But it remains there until now. Keep me luck ... Had

I would rather eat kidney beans. Then I would have a super-junction on kidneys. The crap from fact. So, my. They can get rid of all the platinum (sic), which ran through it again only with difficulty. Sure I now have the most expensive of the renal world. But a heart of gold can not beat not a kidney from platinum, ... um ... filter. With proper watering, but the problem should be fixed soon again.

Apropos problem: now I feel straight out of bullshit. This can also have as much washing can not be remedied. With some special pills but have ... Same time ringing for the nurse.

Until then, good night out there! Wherever you are Do you like ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment