Sunday, November 11, 2007

Yasmin Covered By Medco?

standby

I want to say send it right: this is an entry from a sense of duty. A number spewed without love. It is repeated all just yet, I said it already. However, although I must admit that this time everything is just as bad. I'm only half as tired, I'm only half as bad, I'm only half as psychotic. And sometimes even to use amazingly well. Almost human. Maybe I do so the student nurse beautiful eyes. I am the highlight of this station.

Otherwise I see a lot of TV, play a lot Computers can, meaningless input flow into me, then dry up somewhere without leaving traces. And so it comes to such senseless output like this entry here. I do not even have a bad conscience. Moreover, I do not feel much.

Especially not much motivation to be here today to have something from the stack. Only remains for me the strength to an abrupt end. It a day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment