Thursday, November 22, 2007

Sound Wave Toothbrush

Bones

Yesterday I hurt the bone and did so into the night. felt for two reasons I call this so bad. First, my neighbor had me puking already held from sleeping. For he vomited a lot and he often vomit and so crowded in the morning to four clock kidney kidney tray to tray. Kidney dishes! Why did he do that? He would have surely can make it to the toilet! Anyway, I was thinking, wide awake as I was, "the following motto for cancer patients:

Do you want all the agony
survive dignified,
you sick not in kidney dishes,
you have to go to the toilet.

If you like, I can embroider this saying in a cloth. But it was all about my bones ... So the second reason why I not fretted whether the pain was the thought that this was not in vain. But he meant that toiled diligently my bone marrow to produce many white blood cells. Et voilà: I was told this afternoon, I'm from the cell depth. Since I had (it) packed in a spirit almost.

Only then I learned that my platelets are stupid Verräterschweine. Low creatures. Well, maybe not creatures. But low in any case. Too low, as that could be me out. This has to change quickly. Quick! This is not a request but a command.

platelet ... pff ... But the name suggests ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment