Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Smelly Fish Discharge Around Clitorus Only



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
What an incredibly nice feeling to wake up in the morning and Grandma's house the whole day of it to be pampered. I really envy all of his grandma can visit regularly. Luckily, I'm just

arrived in the rainy season in Vietnam, so I'm not in a heat stroke must die. I have not seen much, but what I experienced so far was very nice. I go from shoot something tomorrow:)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Apart from the fact that I am fat with my grandmother as a crazy, I'll eat the whole day very much like ice. My favorite ice I quickly found: coconut ice cream in a fresh coconut!

Image and video  hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Post a Comment