Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Blood Tinged Yeast Infection After Hysterectomy'

birthday

So, I've got birthday tomorrow .. and I liiiieeeebe birthdays so much. I am always happy when someone from our family birthday and I try then to make this day unforgettable.
Many "ladies" and sometimes "masters" have it even after a certain age find it hard to celebrate her birthday - I must confess, I'm different. I'll be happy older.

course is getting older and that the body changes, you are more susceptible to disease, one "death" moves a step closer. But does it also to be rich in experience, to know more people, perhaps, to enjoy life more and appreciate the little things in life more. This year

can I say - my birthday is still not there and I enjoy it already. There are small secretive dealings, meetings take place without me, my children have with the lovely Angela already anything planned for handicrafts, or sealed? Oh, I think it's beautiful and I do not even want to know, because the voltage of these cute little things to show me that I am important and that people like me. And that is what I find most beautiful of all.
have deliberately not this year I dubbed Geburststagsfeier my invitation, but as a get together .. because that is what I like you. I love having all my friends, family and friends together and chat with them. I do not want gifts - my greatest gift is when all are funny, have a nice time and spend a day together.
should be - enjoy life as long as possible - we are old anyway! longed

0 comments:

Post a Comment