Saturday, August 14, 2010

Sinoviedo Pci 2309 Proteus

To the sea

The last days I spent in the coastal town Nha Trang. I was not ever more on the sea and I was once again my share of water-with-strange-people-phobia overcome. White sand and crystal clear warm water, I could not resist it. Mud bathing and I was still a long massage, I get it.
new friends I have found: A horde capital Huebscher boys;)
My Hotelzimmerkuehlschrank was after a few days full of soaked and ice, because everyone has been quarreling about things I spend.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


morning I climb back into the plane. This time it goes to the capital. Most Vietnamese have relatives in either the north or the south. Since my mother is from the north and my father is from the south, I come to enjoy both parts of Vietnam can enjoy plenty:) have

0 comments:

Post a Comment