Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Film De Monica Roccaforte

Landidylle


long time he was of me, the first summer in three years. Many hopes, wishes and hopes I had in this short time of relaxation. They were filled for the most part.


After two wonderful days in Venice (which I report the next time) we started our journey back to Austria. Our goal was this little courtyard, secluded in a forest with a pond and lots of woods and meadows.

Pia has mostly been looking forward to the animals - a dog, two cats, chickens, rabbits and sheep on this farm lovingly cared for and cared for.
pride she then also may pick up their own Martin with egg from the chicken coop, this was bechriftet eager, so yes there is no confusion and then cooked the next day as a fried egg and served by Martin.

hot popular with the boys was the football table. Someone was constantly challenged and mom had to play early on the morning of a match against Paul.
Also Fl0ß on-site pond was seized by the boys and play for the fun of pirate was really great! To the farm you could always "man overboard!" . Hear

While the "men" a trip to the summer toboggan and have taken on the Pyramidenkogel, we were allowed to "women" meet at the court and in the forest with Maureen herbs. We hear about Maureen, when to pick the herbs and how to apply them. And in the end we got a tasty snack with refined and delicious herb pot apple juice, of course, with herbs.

Even a Seegelausflug am Wörthersee was included and our funny holiday company was thrilled. Pia just could not share this enthusiasm, they had but in recent months, two Seegelausflüge the not so great were behind him. So I am summarily decided the day with her at a nearby beach spending - that it has of course made it great fun.

a really enjoyable evening we spent with dear people of St. Vitus in Velden. While we sipped in a cozy restaurant at the Wörthersee our cocktails, came again and again by artists who have conjured up the balloon animals, marching past on giant stilts and have turned their bicycles with funny turns. The children laughed, played and marveled. There was the crowning moment of it then with a spectacular fire show.

the holidays I enjoyed. I could read - for hours in the stories and enfliehen sink into another world. In the morning I was always the first the has taken on the terrace under the huge umbrella confiscated. Maureen has spoiled me with coffee and chatting with her, I've always enjoyed.
The silence in the court, the view into the distance, the quiet, all this has taken me captive. I could hear deep into me, I read a book that gave me a great help to guide me in the right direction and I have really left a piece of my fear there. She still dwells in me and I need to secure a long time before I come along with it. But to rest the decision, this issue can not again until it's all over, is there, and I pursued with determination.
I'll do it! I know!

All in all It was a terrific holiday and I was no longer as relaxed as there - at Naturhof Hojoutz at Maureen and Martin! Thank you two, it was soo beautiful and we will be back for next year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment