Sunday, August 8, 2010

Female Doctor Examined My Small Penis



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday the shops also open and they are overcrowded than usual I thought I was in Vietnam last time not foreign, but tell me my clothes and my size. With my 1.63 cm I'm bigger than the average women, somehow I have a different look and see with the camera in hand I certainly do not look like a typical Vietnamese. So I want to get ahead in the market an inch, because me and stop all seller items I totally overpriced tighten. I have to buy so soon over leave my grandpa.
Today, he bought me new shoes <3

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This morning I accompanied my cousin to the hairdresser and when I got home, the house was full of people. Amazing how many relatives I have.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Post a Comment