Saturday, August 7, 2010

Found A Lump On Babys Bum

First Sunday night trip to the Miss Saigon

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Somehow people do not sleep in Saigon. Night the overcast sky is totally black, because all the lights are still on, still on the streets honking masses of mopeds and you will zugedroehnt from all sides with music.
Yesterday I was (totally underdressed) kidnapped the night life.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

food is probably the most important here, so it stopped in a seafood restaurant. Sounds rather scary to eat animals that have been seen shortly before swimming in the aquarium.
Then we visited a Vietnamese bar with live music. You sit in, ordered and fruit cocktails and looks at the concert. Yesterday, a very famous singer allegedly occurred, but I forgot the name (I have no idea of that). That

you do not somehow sleeps in Saigon, then today I noticed again tomorrow. My grandmother woke me at 7 clock for breakfast, although I came home first by 3 clock in the morning.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Post a Comment