Sunday, July 25, 2010

Image Free Russianbare

One more week ...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Good food, little education, lots of sleep, lots of new clothes and nice School musical performances. The last weeks of school were very pleasant and I can not believe I'm sitting today in 7 days on a plane to Vietnam.
six weeks adventure and I will document everything reversed. Either mutated my blog in the next few weeks to a foreign journal or dusty;).
Where do I have to admit that I missed the blogging lately.



A highlight of the last days was definitely the publication, the sale of the yearbook. What a magical and sentimental moment, the book, in which one has put so much heart and soul to finally hold in my hands and all self-made graphics, glossy paper to be considered. Even better it was, the happy faces of the buyers, fellow students and teachers to see.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Post a Comment