Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Velcro Hair Straighteners

Uppers & Downers

God, I'm tired. Yesterday you have voluntarily given me a sleeping pill, because it was assumed that the fear of this day would not let me sleep. Which was not so, but unfortunately I have the ominous trend, all drug or drug-sniffing similar to first unconditionally to swallow eh. And after (possibly) ask again. So in this case. And what can I say, the thing seems to still work.

Just when I was a bit Tengelmann, I stock up on Red Bull. "Why?" shall ask her now. I have yet to stay sober. "Well now," I reply because, "unfortunately, there is the matter somewhat differently dar." Unfortunately, that is, unfortunately, which is now nothing. For reasons of time. And tomorrow, maybe not. Since you do any major surgery, for whatever reason. But on Friday, yes Friday, because then it should really be far off.

Well, now calmly beats her hands over her head. I have my jaded as I am now, given up long ago. I prefer another Red Bull, the show quite good effect. The nurse was amazed just not bad on my pulse from 135th Ah, but could give Red Bull wings really, as the advertisements promise ... Lung, I mean. Then had my problem and I would be done by on the way home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment