Tuesday, January 15, 2008

How To Hook Up Mpc With Mac

Baby Gotterdammerung

Ha, now I have to give me very very little trouble, as far as the literary embodiment of my word of the day. For once I have time that is not a nothing artificially inflate said playfully fuss. Because I have the hammer news. Or "Hammäneuigkeit", as one would say in Hessen.

morning I will operate. And for the last time not because then I 'll be dead, God forbid, but because everything should be absolutely no metastases are in my body. A few hard facts: I am the third surgery on the list, so the wait could drag on for surgery up in the afternoon. Until then I will have to fast, what will be terrible, no question. Theoretically, it could be true that the two previous operations take as much time, that the whole thing's going to be postponed to the next day, but we do not even hope. Well ... and thereafter shall be so I will stay about ten days in the hospital, two months after the operation, a control CT is made, will be decided on the basis of that on how best to proceed on account of the follow-up. And that's it for now. That's about it forever, hope I will!

Hmm, somehow makes me feel all this very strange ... I'm too uninspired to find appropriate words. But I'll report again tomorrow to speak briefly before it goes off. Until then, I try to collect a few more pregnant with meaning phrases. On that you are driven to tears in the eyes.

Sun, and now I have to my room and eat a whole bag Hanuta before it is eight clock. From then on, I am forbidden to eat. Me, poor devil ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment