Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Ultra Viloet Light Semen And Womens Bodily Fluids

is not critical, but politically (a bit)

So, now I'm so arrived at the hospital. Which means that I have received, not only my room, but also (almost) all entrance examinations taken behind me. Only the bronchoscopy is still missing. This will be done tomorrow morning.

The room I currently inhabit (but only temporarily) has, incidentally, no internet. That is why I blog just by a kind of terminal, located at the entrance. Very strange, I hope I did this in my actual room more luck. Soon I will not ever be the first that is mobile.

This "soon" can be dated to the way early next week. Until then, I have the grace period and, moreover, the privilege of exploring the city of Bad Nauheim in detail. The Hessians'll also be a thoroughly nice impression. If all men are grundgut in this state as it is the case in this hospital, Roland Koch is indeed something of abkacken. The movie is amazing! He will feel as if he had been beaten by five U-Bahn ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment