Friday, January 11, 2008

Styrofoam Repair Hobby Shops

What's On? Running:

So, now I am standing here - which in itself is worth a story, because I will soon lie flat already - back at the crappy computer terminal to my not so shitty ideas despite more painful feet in a matter of some appropriate form to . bring Okee, so goes to's ...

Um ...

So, the hospital is still not too bad. The town of Bad Nauheim either. Unfortunately, "not bad" but somehow related by "boring", which means that I am currently here be boring at a fairly high level. A small, unexpected highlight was yesterday Bronchialdingsbums, well, I mean, this a lung examination. A highlight is why, as I had been drugged for it with any opiate, which meant that I woke up follows Tasik went ... Since I have no words. No, really: I actually have no words. If hot, I know absolutely not what I have in the ten minutes after waking Sun hingebrabbelt before me. It must have been yielding to Steiner. Actually I do not want the anesthesiologist again . Meet He certainly has gained a very disturbing insight into my psyche. Otherwise

is still the daily lung Training mention. And this above all this, because of my extremely ambivalent relationship. Very positive to mention is that the leader of the training ... So the coach ... Sun follows hot is that I almost feel privileged to be a guest of this house. Unfortunately, my Mitlungenkranken, almost all smelly pensioners, what we noticed as a Incisor informed and provide each other with stale jokes, in the desperate hope that she can somehow jump on it. I hate them all.

Speaking of hatred, someone is sitting in my neck, would also like to the terminal. This one stinks terribly. Must .. the .. Entry ... early ... Cancel ...

Over ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment