Saturday, January 12, 2008

Superbowl Invittions Suggestions

platform

Since I am here, my body is behaving oddly. Although I have been treated in any way, my blood pressure is too low. I am often out of nowhere states overwhelmed by fatigue, although I always pay attention to adequate sleep. This gives me a little concern. Tested sorry as I am, I wait every day to the next bad news. That I was telling other findings in my body. On the news that I was of death.

After a moment of reflection : Phew, what I write there?! And above all : as I write it? Obviously I have to extensively read, "The Possibility of an Island". An utterly fascinating novel. A great book! It is edifying reading clinic ... Well, what I really just want to say only: the doctor said today subject to change by Tuesday or Wednesday as a possible surgery. Did I have told you that ...

Maybe I was looking only for an opportunity to leave the room sometimes. This portal may not be the truth, but at least offers me here for a small, temporary escape. The possibility of an island just.

Au revoir ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment