Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Free Ftv Movies Online

10th .. 9 .. 8th .. 7th .. 6th ..

Oh, there's reason to blog again ... My goodness, all the strange ... Half an hour I had alone used to drop down the laptop. Oh well.

"flip" By the way, I hope, will work with my upcoming surgery everything. For all those who have not switched on until now: it will operate me metastases from the left lung. I'm nervous and scared and yet also a little glad that it is now again under way. No idea what to expect, how the clinic will be and how annoying it is to me soon so. I will (leave) report. The written word in brackets is relevant if there is no Internet, in this special clinic, which I would inhabit today or tomorrow.

So, while it will initially left. It's late and tomorrow morning I out.

Because: The countdown is on. You give me a trumpet, so I can play a glorious melody. And then it hit me luck. Tätärätääää.

0 comments:

Post a Comment