Monday, December 27, 2010

Soap Affect Plant Growth

Back again ...

this year was the "current free" time very hard for me. In between, I then lifted the ban on television. My anxiety phase has not allowed me to sleep, and "spraying" it went.
only thing that Facebook was blocked for me. And then when the fear phase into a "Juhuuuu it's Christmas-phase" capsized, I am also satisfied there again logged in to my extroverted side

:-) But I see it left behind. I've done a lot in this time and even if things do not work out right - we have tried it and next year we'll do it again. The last five years it has indeed worked well.

Actually, I want to make quite a lot of pictures for you and adjust. But I've forgotten. And list what I've done so, is bland and also not as meaningful
:-) I'm looking forward to all cases to be back and try again to fill the blog more often :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment