Saturday, December 11, 2010

Female Curious George

My Christmas

Firs: I am not a Christian, so Christmas for me has no meaning as most of you (I hope you know why the festival is celebrated).
Since I live in Germany, I am by the many holidays and all the odds and ends around Christmas, so to speak, "forced" to join the party. You can not just Christmas out of the way (unless you walk in in the time ... in a country with a different culture), because in all the shops an already months before Christmas decoration and Christmas candy thrown against the penetrating eyes and a Christmas music is everywhere stuffed in his ears. Then begins the environment to go to find gifts that bind all the cars in a tree on the roof, everybody is stressed and blah. some point you just set on fire and trembles;)

respect the meaning of Christmas, I really, but for me it is nothing.

I belong probably to the people who believe in Santa Claus ...
gathered at Christmas with me but the whole family can be found in the course of otherwise never have the time, then eat together a lot and talked. There are gifts from adults because they are so long has seen and loves her. My parents give me for Christmas and stuff, but rather as a reward for something, and I is not empty, the only child around me go out: P

I Christmas see so be together on the one hand as a beautiful occasion with friends and family and on the other hand, as a side effect ( but I still hope to) get gifts. Hey, I may!

My Wishlist material was from year to year and shorter this time it is limited to only 3 things. My other wishes are, unfortunately, unfortunately not commercially available or unaffordable.
I got thrown for ages an eye on these things and have planned from the beginning they buy me with my own earned money one day, I will probably gift this Christmas itself. I'm just weighing on for what I should spend my money first. Even though I currently (felt) is almost constantly on Shooten am, for all 3 things is not my money, unfortunately enough.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Post a Comment