Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Make Own Program Booklet

Holiday Reif

I would like a motivational coach, of the right moment the theme song from Rocky Balboa loudly play, shaking me awake, and building by pumping tons of pure optimism and patience in me. My hand can hardly hold the pen, the interest in certain subjects probably know this was greater and the fatigue you see me already immediately after waking up.
For weeks I had no relaxing weekend and slowly realize how essential these 2 days are yet.
Well, in a few days and after some exams I am released this year. Recharge your batteries, I'm coming! :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
my homework in art, the final image I have not photographed before the levy.
We were ready for a round of food for the nerves and then further studied. Joy.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Post a Comment