Thursday, December 9, 2010

Chave Para Microsoft Simulator X

Tip: My Choc!

Hi, I got over

Groupon or something else (daily deals?) a coupon for My Choc.

prior to this wonderful great page where you can
your own chocolate creations and create it all from 2,40 €:)
The table weighs 125 g plus your choice of ingredients. Your you can choose the packages to come up with and of course themselves create.
I personally could not decide between the many ingredients and have the same 3 plates ordered (I did not want anything to grab a table-wuäh!).
Here are my creations:
Choclchocla: whole milk with real gold powder and candied rose petals pieces
Sweet & Schmausig: candied apples, sugared cereal (Frosties)
Yummy ~: Cini Minis, mini-biscuits

My friend has a created (gummy bears, sour poles, mango) -> VERY TASTY-even if it is not can think straight, taste gummy bears chocolate: D

Here unpacked the boards again, I just love the round shape, not seen after 0815 chocolate:

Here few retakes:


real gold powder looks super chic out!
And back of course, a list of ingredients (:

So, that was only ne small recommendation from my side - is also a nice Christmas present, I think
Ne friend has now bought by Strauss and chocolate. where a board has, for example. with candied rose petals alone cost 3 euros (And there were the roses just little bit scattered on the surface).

What I have to note that of course is responsible for shipping costs but these are less than 4 euros. But it really is not worth it to order a plaque, but it was perfectly okay (:


dearest greetings, Lina
your

Ps: I've bought Summers timer, hope he is speedy (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment