Monday, December 20, 2010

How Do I Get A Spectral Tiger Mount

instructions: Photography improve and white

I get very many emails with questions regarding the photography and I can answer them all for lack of time I write an entry today about it.
It unfortunately is not a guide to "How to become a great photographer?" Said I'm looking for a guide myself, but maybe I can motivate some of you are hereby to deal with photography.

first Equipment
Basically, it is no matter what you photograph. I always find it very useful to start with a compact camera, and thus to arouse interest in photography or confirm. With what then shot when you're reached the limits of the compact camera depends primarily on money. Before buying a camera should be on the Internet some of the functions and thoroughly read reviews, a visit to a camera shop or electronics store should also. Oriented to you, especially not the megapixels, but the image quality and features.

20.12.10

second yourself with the camera set apart
Without patience and time it may be problematic in this case. A camera, especially a SLR can have a lot of features you need to know to deal with it can smoothly. In order to get to know the camera should they simply go out and take KNIPPS. That
adjust settings and see the differences. The adjustment can not break anything, at a pinch, there is still the RESET button.
I myself have used a few weeks to at my first SLR figure out all the functions, but until I came clear with the functions in all different situations with different light conditions are still a few months passed.

20.12.10

third photography courses and books
from photo classes, I think very little, because most are overpriced and really not much you learn there. The same applies to books. Of course there are some good books, but these are very very expensive.
I have never attended a course or read a book, even to read or watch tutorials on the internet I was too lazy. I have so everything taught by trying and if I do not yet know how to go or did not understand a relationship, I have found the solution in the manual. Why today hardly anyone reads the manuals? There really is in there all you need.


20.12.10

4th exciting and boring pictures
If you can handle the camera and she has a good image quality, one should deal with the image itself. There are no good or bad images, rather interesting or boring images. Whether an image is interesting or boring depends, first of course, on the subject. Another factor the aura of the image is influenced perspective.
Thanks to digital photography you can without looking at the money making mass photos of a subject from different perspectives. After a time, developed a feeling with which one can specifically get the right perspective.
What can account for the perspective you look at the example:

20.12.10

5th photo editing
I find it very important to have dealt thoroughly before you edit the pictures. Editors can improve a picture, but when it has become absolutely nothing from the front, can not itself a program of the image of "magic".
There are many graphics programs. As for the functions Photoshop is probably the best program. Who does not want to spend so much money, or the many features of the program (which can then also be set apart long) does not need, ranging from the cheaper graphics programs completely. I can recommend as especially PhotoPaint, PhotoImpact, or Photoshop Elements versions. A good free program Gimp.

belongs to me, the image processing to take pictures. Of course I can with reflectors, color filters, manual settings, flash etc much change to the image, but not yet everything. The final touches are given to change the photos in the graphics program and Portraits away blemishes much to the broadcast of the image.

20.12.10

How long does it take to improve and how much one improves depends on the intensity of photographing and of course to some extent on the talent.
There are people whom it is easier to deal with systems and programs afflict others in turn take longer to understand context and apply knowledge studied. But come
with passion and practice Sogut as each destination;)


soon followed by an entry about making money with photography

0 comments:

Post a Comment