Thursday, December 30, 2010

How Much Do They Live With Anorexia

I'm still alive ~!

Hey Ho!

I'm still alive, yeah ~ I've driven the last time? Very much to eat and just rumgegammelt:) Was very nice.
This will become a typical 'food mail' I just love to take pictures of food: D
've Recently, I very much simple egg noodles with sesame oil + soy sauce + Austermsoße + crab eggs - very tasty even if in the pasta water cooked with hot peppers. Yummy ~ (By the way, is the second picture from the macro Post of these noodles):
pasta - there are Asialaden
The
. Mantsch all that stuff together. Is there also Asialaden:)


Njom Njom: 3


And by the way-made sushi from Mama - böööh, the salmon was good ...


We have at Christmas Hot Pot (Hot Pot) eaten, had taken some pictures, maybe my next post is by eating xD

Greetings, Lina

0 comments:

Post a Comment