Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Vídeos Free Travestis

a man Mecht bleibn i ...

Last year I had to learn that some people judge me in my environment, often to my friends. This I think
but at times a bit tedious. Especially since it is so for me that I choose my friends never to their beliefs, their political ambitions, their origin or other facial Punks.
I choose my friends and the people around me in after my own heart. I like it!

"I as a (future) - current business woman ..."
I'm not primarily a business woman. It has been holding so happened that I married a man who takes over the operation. But I am so what else?
Why should not I just be human. Do I think because of who I spend my time just because it could throw a bad light on me.
No! I have certainly not and I do not want to.

Even in my youth my friends were judged not always by what they were for me, but according to where they came from. Often I have heard: "This is a redneck!"
How I hated those statements. For me, exactly were those who were not right someone, the most important. And it turned out that they are still that they still guide my life and for me are that I have betrayed my heart at that time. And also those to which I have only little contact or no more, still somewhere in my heart a place. Simply because they have the time then fitted to me.

I think you only have this one life here on this world. And that life should be to make it as enjoyable as possible. It should be surrounded with people whom one likes, which are there for you: some build, if you are unhappy, bring to a happy hour;
I always try to see the best in people. I do not condemn them because they do something different from what I would do it. But they have but most sites I admire, I like that please my heart.

Why does the human race often so difficult? Why are there people who can not live simply, but always think about what they or others make "wrong".
We are all people who are lucky enough to live on this beautiful planet may be. We should never work against each other, but for each other to be there.
Why is some People so deeply? Are they so unhappy with themselves? How easy it would be sometimes, we would make our comparison as simple as it is, consider the positives and ignore the "negative" (which may be negative only for us).

I will not give up my environment, just because it might interfere with someone - I've never done that before and I will not! Given me these people are far too important!

Thanks to all who enjoy my life again and again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment