Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Ethernet Cable Temperature

anticipation ...

upsets our holidays are pretty slow in me! Actually, yes I leave my home here are very reluctant because I am here simply feel so good ..
be here and there but it must know that I'm into, events in which the percentage of sunshine is slightly higher than in this lovely place.
The last two years we have avoided thanks to our house extension, on those days on the south.
But this year it will be back that far.
Michael received an invitation to a 10-year celebration in Venice. In the year when we got married he was allowed to visit a blacksmith course, which lasted for three months. This year is the ten years ago and a nice fellow and has made efforts to arrange a meeting.
was thus clear for us: We go there and hang like a week at sea. Unfortunately
us because someone has a Thwarted by the bill. Michael would like under this "oil incident" but would rather not go into these areas and so we have our holidays in Carinthia decided to book.
Our dear neighbors want to accompany us and so I sat at the computer and searched a neighborhood. As soon as I got the answer from this one, I knew for me it has been decided. I want to and nowhere else.

goes on a farm this time. Rather secluded but yet close to the words lake. A small lake is just next door and the home page promises either passing days in Carinthia.
There are chickens, rabbits, cats and a dog, and various Reading corners in the house and also in the surrounding garden and forest, a separate source with waterfall, herb walks, baking bread and what else your heart desires.
And I'm looking forward! I will lie in the grass, breathing in the scent of summer flowers and mown grass, feel the sun on my skin, hear the children playing in the water, I will hear rustling of the wind through the leaves, I will go for walks, and perhaps even briefly the city to go shopping to breathe a little, spend balmy evenings with a glass of wine and good company, and I'm going to spend quiet time reading and I'll hopefully find a piece of myself, again a small Part (or maybe even a large) of my fears behind me. I
every scent, every sound, every ray of sunshine in me will absorb and take!
And then ... I am safely back at home .. on this nice little place here with these wonderful people!

0 comments:

Post a Comment