Wednesday, March 17, 2010

What Kind Of Weave Does Lauren London Have?

A book ...

life is like a book. Individual stories fit together into chapters, and if one occurs sometime before the good Lord's life is described in a book.
This book consists of many elements. Some are good, some are bad. Each person has a book and through discussions, events will be repeatedly reminded.
The good points in the book one keeps in mind and not forget it really. The bad in his own book one often has really forgotten. But sometimes, sometimes it can happen, or perhaps also happen that one is reminded of it. Then we propose this page again, and after reading. Here and there you have to read more to understand what happened in what is written here.

I just read again in my book. In me brings back memories that have been asleep. I have already read these pages often, but now I'm reading right now is intense. Many events and meetings, I have made up my book again.
And now I know it's time to read it well. The evidence is like a blow on the head! Andrea read in your book and processing, think, speak, cry, forgive ...

be Curiously, opened just two chapters in my book. One concerns Sarah and my many unshed tears, who are still in me, waiting to be allowed to run from me.
A film on Sunday night has brought me to tears to shed for an hour about it, think about how it was for me .. And I know these tears are now back tiles often. But it's good. So be it, Tears for free too.

My second chapter that has arisen over the past few days, my childhood and youth. I do not always had such a wonderful life as I have now. Of course, my childhood and youth was not all bad - I would like to convey a false impression. But all was not always pretty.
long I was thinking of writing about it here because I know who all reads this and I want to do so no one hurt. But it is nunmal my book and it belongs to me. Some

know that my childhood and youth was always perfect. A "something" choleric "Papa" was I who I often feel his "power" lies, too There was alcoholism in my family - well, thank God, no more. And for this I am eternally grateful. But, unfortunately, remain this terrible time in the book.
And then there was life before Furth - in front of my grandparents - and in this chapter, I've read - good and bad ...

And now I'm staying at the good, I get to know some of this family, the part that I'd like to meet you. In the other part I only read it once, then again ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment