Monday, March 29, 2010

Difference Between White And Green Bars

blue flowers and Brimstone

I discovered today ..
grow in my garden already started to flower through the damp earth. Little blue star flowers are there and they enjoy my heart. And as I discovered two Brimstone playing and teasing in the air, you could see a smile on my lips.
I love this time. It opens my heart, it clears my mind, makes me calmer and more balanced.
I am active, think about it to see how I can beautify my garden, so that I can in the summer in the sun and enjoy the sight of a beautiful garden.


This year I've also made a big project. I would like to expand my vegetable garden and good use. Through the blog of my very dear cousin, I started thinking .. consider how we can preserve our environment, our bodies can do good, we can also find more time ..
and I've decided to take the first step in the right direction hopefully. I have a whole bed grown lettuce and kohlrabi. The potatoes have to wait in the ground to sink, and even garlic and onions are ready.
So I dare to go this year in this project and then do not buy cucumbers from Spain and no garlic from China ...

I hope we can grill in the summer, zucchini, eat salad, tzatziki, make insert garlic - all from the garden!

0 comments:

Post a Comment