Thursday, April 8, 2010

Get Well Soon Cards Humorous

09/04/2001

This is her birthday. Sarah's birthday ... and this year almost breaks my heart when I think of it. I do not know exactly why, the last years I always thought it is easier, but this year it does not happen to me.

morning so she would have turned nine years old. How it would have been with her. What kind of person she was, what characteristics and qualities they have.
In my mind when I think about how our lives would have been, then I do not think that she was sick. I forget that she had never been able to move. Do not sit, not stand, do not jump and run. She could only sit in a special chair. And if I think it again, I'm happy for her, that she was redeemed.

So much gets out into oblivion this time, it fades with each passing day, and actually you do not want that, but it happens. The thought of Sarah will be less. But they are still filled with love and that will never change!

Sarah, I thank you that you have chosen me as your mom. Thank you, for the time you've spent here, for everything you've given me.

And I hope you have a wonderful birthday up there in the clouds - with all the star children!

0 comments:

Post a Comment