Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Write A Letter That Im Pregnant Template

freedom!

Hellooo ~

I'm still alive, and finally all the exams behind me - for history I have learned so much, but somehow the questions were surprisingly shit>. \u0026lt;
We are also still around .. Stress after stress. 'm Currently really into the Disney rail. I recently Aladding again, Lady and the Tramp 2 and The Lion King 2 (which I have .. 100 views xD perceived).
about Zara ... I was recently before the Chinese test at Zara and saw a beautiful olive-colored parka in my size.
And my friend was there ... and of course he has persuaded me NOT to buy it

Toll-.-, after the history test, he was gone and it was in Cologne, the only in M. Moep!
always wanted to have white rose earrings & here they are ...
gaaaaanz ~ I will be much post:)

Kind regards, Lina

0 comments:

Post a Comment