Thursday, February 17, 2011

Can You Pop A Syphilis Chancre Women

New Style YO! For now

Hey dear ones,

comes after the tests, a new post with my new style! - No nonsense, am just very very busy because we are moving soon and I (like I was stupid -.-) declared ready for some spaces have to be deleted.
My room is just sooo white, and I also - it is so corrosive! The first few minutes go ... but it will by and by .... stupid ....
Here I show you my Outfit that I wore - even with Nail:
color in your hair is shit! Above all, white color to black hair-I should have rausknibbeln before shampooing, now has the color is so dissolved that they stick to the scales in my hair -.-
paint the ceiling was the most stupid of me ... I would not emphasize real need .... and I deleted today than I was, I was always soooo bad when I've looked high .. booeh! Never again!
I look up to me already:)
Outfit: T Shirt Kik Kik pants, barefoot ...

Tomorrow I take a little break and go with my friend with a coupon Groupon eat chocolate fondue for 4 persons (12.5 € instead of 25 €) ... 4 drinks, cookies, marshmallows, fruit ... I'm happy: D

Next week I'll probably stop by some in Primark, semester break is really nice! Chinese Testing
Oh I passed with 1.0 (muhaaa-Summer is proud to be 真好 xD!)
I'm just waiting on my Geschichtspruefung tense, with some luck I do not have the writing out on 31.3 -.-

soon ( :

Linchen

0 comments:

Post a Comment