Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Does Trader Joes Have Beeswax

Who I am ...

posting this haunted me for so long around in my head today and hopefully I find the right words ..

Somehow we're all always on Looking for our own self .. in search and on the eternal way - because - we're changing so constantly, so we can never really find ourselves ... And so, I am always in search of my inner self and of course have an idea, because as I would like to be so.

Inspired by a cute little game in Facebook land, and fell by a discussion with friends about me today the following words:

Bravo, especially, beautiful, happy for everyone, everything to me, young, super, unique, curious, directly admirable, beautiful, masterly, children-loving, talkative, educated and still arrogant and affected ...

Of course I take the last two words at most. Where I now do not look that bad, because it is so then for me to work on it when I so will not be.
I am aware that not everyone sees me so, but it may well be that I am in certain situations as performing ... Then I
come to the question, as I really want to be ... I want to be a good mother - that is for me the most important - a good, loving, affectionate, funny mother! But, I would not even forget about me. Then I come on to the next point, which was said to me today: I'm incredibly happy to continue - out, the wine taverns, dance, cocktail drink - I enjoy it with friends to sit and chat - and - my friends are men ... I have many male friends - I like it simple - it is refreshing to have a different view of things, life can often enjoy more and thus I sometimes go alone with men continue to find it not bad.

I would like many children around me, I love children - they are so clueless, often without bias, they can heartily laugh without occur stupid here - children are life itself and I love each child - this wish I fill in my rainbow group and even if it is hard here and there, it's so nice to have around children ..

I want to do good. I want everyone to know that they can always come to me. No matter who it is and when it is. If someone in the middle of the night with me calling, because he needs help, I will always be for him.

I want to be happy and enjoy life - with every single pore of the lives suck, and in summer can feel the warm air, walk on wet grass, in winter the snow hear crunching under foot, observing the birds at the bird house - just the live to see and feel ..

And so I want to be .. a fun-loving, helpful, loving person who knows how to enjoy life ..

and I hope that I succeed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment