Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Wella Koleston Special Blonde Colour Chart



sometimes I would cry. Not because of me - because of other persons, families, fates.
Recently we were waiting at a traffic light and had to. Paul watched a woman and said "Mom, look at the woman who looks weird!".

I know this woman - or say that I know who she is and I know that she is an alcoholic and when I think about it I would cry.
This woman was once young, had dreams, a future before her, she was in love. My mom tells me how did this girl then looked forward to their wedding. And she got married, was determined very happy, got kids, this is the greatest happiness of all.
But at some point ... irgndwann has done something well, maybe she was unhappy, overwhelmed with the children, perhaps her husband was rarely at home ... something has happened ... and then has changed their lives.

And then I see it as going in one hand and a crutch in the other a bag and think.
Was she often thinks about her life? Whether they know very well what went wrong? Whether they would probably turn back the clock sometimes?
Then I cry, I want to imagine how they think about what they did to the children, that they think about lost time never comes again.

And then I think of how senseless we often give our time we were supposed to treat our loved ones. A friend of ours once said the phrase: "We are here not lead a sample of life" and he's right. We only have one life, and love above all, we spend only this one life to spend time with others, to laugh, to hug, to admit mistakes, entschludigen is to forgive someone ..

There is only this one life and we should use it well, otherwise we stand before our Creator one day look back and sad ... but then you can not change it

0 comments:

Post a Comment