Saturday, November 13, 2010

Does Vezon Kardas Bionicle Still Exist

Mama child

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


It is hard to find the school alone the entire to throw budget to be a tutor for my sister not to neglect my hobbies and all the appointments and all the stress not to lose track. I was so relieved when my mother of their 3-week vacation Vietnam has come back home.

they brought me an elephant ring. In the summer holidays I have my Sun in Vietnam bought a ring and lost it before I left. It has really taken until eternity I've stopped with the Rumschmollen. My dear cousin
said now he would have found it with my cousin again, but I know full well that she bought me a new ring;)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

As my teachers yesterday were all sick and I therefore had no school, I took my new graphite pencils and finished my art homework:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Post a Comment