Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Plans How To Build A Bridge Using Popsicles

Study 2010

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Some years ago I could still say "I've still got time," but so slow I have to quit Prokrastinieren and get intensively with my future. I'm generally very often difficult decision, especially if I consider a large selection is offered (in this profession). I find it easier to say what I want not , than to identify what I want.
Add to this that I will live out my strengths and my job to earn some money on the condition that / wants. I think the reason why I had so far had no specific career aspirations, is that I simply knew too little jobs.

The last problem was eliminated after I have studied the studies & professional catalog thoroughly. Then I could also select an interior . Meet A dream job I still do not, but are present in all media-related recall first degree courses.
And so it went for me today (totally exhausted with aching muscles from yesterday's hurdles) of the breathe Media University in Stuttgart to be in some degree programs. Was very very great and first confirmed that it is the right direction.

And what about with your future?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Post a Comment