Sunday, November 14, 2010

Opi Axxium Indianapolis

Eyeko - Cosmic Polish

Hallöchen,

here a new post next to my great Chinese vocabulary from last week-which are to puke Sun
.
But now, for Eyeko Polish - Polish for Cosmic space age nails, although the name is lala, but the nail polish I really love very much. The black and the shiny shiny shiny particles are just wonderful great :)

job is okay, you need two layers, but it's really very beautiful cover and glitzertflitzert in the possible colors
Here the order to. after one or two layers:
But what REALLY corrosive (and I mean, REALLY caustic) is on the nail lacquer, is the distance - it is simply an ordeal all the comic Gliterpartikel from the nail to scrape and quasi not nice .______.
But I'm me again for some time on it made and I hope that I called him on it can be first ^ ^
Sorry for the ridiculous focus was what tried on my camera. ;

greeting

Linchenbabinchen

0 comments:

Post a Comment