Saturday, November 27, 2010

How Much Does It Cost To Get A Headstone Cleaned

gratitude

snuggling now we are all in the living room. The fire is burning in the oven .. Wilma snuggles up to Paul and Timothy to Pia. The cat sits by the window and see if there is something interesting out there.
And I - I am filled with satisfaction.
Somehow it seems to me like we would be in this world and more dissatisfied, although we are actually more than before. Nevertheless, I think it used to come was better. Slow, not so stressed. Today, we rush from one appointment to another, our busy schedules to write fully and have hardly had time to breathe.
And I concede that I follow this "trend". This year I've expected too much and clearly promt get to feel already.

But I have decelerated now, trust me sometimes to say something if I can not and do not visit just any evening event.
And I realize that I am better. If we, like yesterday, instead of coming to the visit to Vienna, home, and not jump into the warm clothes to be back to leave the house and go to the next party - just stay at home.
That was so beautiful yesterday. Pia has spread all over the room her Barbie stuff, Paul has painted, we have been heated and drank tea, played a game and spent a pleasant evening.

And for that I am so grateful that I've managed to overcome the restless in me. To regain inner peace and not as driven to seek the society. So I'm

grateful for what I have here and when I turn a lot Society needs, I also know where to find it :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment