Friday, September 10, 2010

Wedding Response Allergy Wording

Déjà vu

For 2 days I am back in Germany and has returned to "everything. It's so strange to slip again after 5 weeks in long jeans and wrap me in knitting. Unlike Vietnam, there is in Germany as still as death, cold and gloomy. In recent weeks, I probably know a country and learned to love. So feel home So on. I am really wanderlust and wants to return back to Vietnam ...

arrived at home was next to a postcard and letter Berg, a package on my desk. And what was it? The book, which has my photo as the cover . For a brief moment flew by the desire to travel ... to read what a great feeling indescribable his own name in a bestseller.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Post a Comment