Monday, September 20, 2010

Pittsburgh>natalie Valentine

be noble man, helpful and good

impressed by a demonstration at the 75Jahresfeier Red Cross St. Veit, I had this set on Saturday in the head.

I always have great respect for people are in the service of rescue, fire brigade and police.
The use they make for us is often not traceable. Especially before the volunteers of the fire and rescue I take my hat off.
not only because they are there when we need help, but because they are its heart in the matter.
I could not do that! Keep calm, if a victim is before me to reassure the partner when someone is ill, sick children provide - the list is endless - and yet there are always new volunteers.

And because I do not have the courage to do that, I will continue to support it otherwise. With my "helping" hands, I like to bake cakes for events, helping at flea markets and donate you a few euros more in the free-cash donations.

love the volunteer ambulance and fire services. I admire every one of you! Thank you for existing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment