Wednesday, September 1, 2010

How To Play Rosetta Stone .rsd

Sort

who knows me a little closer, knows that I am here and there (or at least more often) am a little chaotic. Meanwhile, I started this site to my being very well under control and find a little chaos is one of them in life easy.
However, I also try, in areas where it is necessary to establish clear lines.
So now begins on Monday, the school and the kindergarten and the demands for me a little logistical effort.
So I make myself these days of planning for the coming months. So there is sort of:
the daily school end
the trumpet lessons
the dance lessons
my rainbow group from this year the week will take place
office routine general and child care if I have to work
and then - before Christmas - the craft and cooking activities (so you have to start so early, so everything is ready)
also there's a parent club where I can this year hopefully replace the Office of the Treasurer for another (Treasurer namely requires further light into the chaos - and that's enough for me already the company office :-))

and because I'm sort of intellectual level, I also like the winter jackets and coats my children sorted and Pia's case for the winter emptied. Then follow Paul's chest, and my toys - so there is room for diverse necessary and unnecessary new toy. I also got it done today, my office desk to bring back in order and yet the same to make room for crafts that I can do, if I'm just a phone service.

What I hinsortieren the calm before me, then again and again is striking that even the head is free. It hangs in this work, his mind and cancels this or that out of my head, shall look on some of the other side and sorted out. An inner liberation happened so to speak. And then when you look in the freshly-level box, you have also restore order in his mind and is willing to process the next chaos.

Well - on to a new school year, which I very curious contrary look!




























0 comments:

Post a Comment