Thursday, January 6, 2011

Rotronics 12021086 Driver

contest:)

Hehe, I always wanted to do once-a competition!
Why? No plan, Pseudo reason perhaps, the 50 readers that I have.
I'm also sad that that the snow melts again, hope that this year it may be more snow photos.





The
could win her




One is the Primark chain with stuff to it (haha) - or nicely expressed: Super Roma tables Primark chain with charms in the form of comb, mirror and chair.
And two forest animal ear plugs.
What you have to do?
first Subscribers of my blog via his blog or via spot Bloglovin
second report of this competition and your link to post a comment
third You have to come from Germany.

more I find it kind of a no - a lot of fun and I hope to join many, even if it is not a bomb profit (:

Edit: Oh yeah, the competition is up to 7.2 - so I gave my final exams behind me, so a good date: D
love greeting, Lina






0 comments:

Post a Comment