Monday, June 14, 2010

Can Biaxin Help A Kidney Infection

be happy

is happy to be me right now very easily. Today I had one moment of happiness has taken me prisoner and I still smile.
My dear sister Angela and her very dear friend can be so now and then (0r a little more) down on us domestically. Today she had just arrived with me she took care to have a dinner for my two mice, and when we were there so together in the kitchen and I was overcome werkt such an indescribable feeling of happiness. It's like I always wanted. A family with children. Several children - and somehow the two are also my children when they are grown, too.

moments of happiness are so often in our lives. Unfortunately, we rarely take it as such and we should do it more consciously.
Since I have decided the year that this year will be my year of change, that falls to me so easily. I can not say exactly why this is so. It just happened - I rest in myself and am very satisfied.
I love the moments in the morning when Pia is next to me, and Paul, who often grins at me when he gets up and starts me with a "Good morning Mom!".
I enjoy the morning coffee break in our nice little coffee in St. Veit. The talks, the laughter, just the people around me. All that I always come back here or visit the office, just look for a coffee in, or spend the afternoon until the evening with me. Spontaneous nights at a wine tavern with the great people here.

While I'm sitting here in the garden and write and Greg comes to me and asks me if I want to drink .. the birds singing around me, my cat Flecki the excited playing with a spider, the dogs persistently with her snout to caress me try to move ..
It is good!

And I think we should focus much more on these moments and not to be considered the bad side of life. We encourage ourselves too much about things , which are unimportant. And should it really take life as it is and enjoy - but we have only this one ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment