Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Designs Of Dental Extraction Forcepsppt.

friends ...

earlier times, because I was not very popular. I moved to the third grade of primary school and the home was not exactly received with open arms. Long I was patterned and considered by my language and then probably in the drawer - with which we can not do much stuck .. As an outstanding student
not just me then I did in high school seriously and then changed again after two years of school .. Still not able to speak the dialect, I was back then and still regarded with more or less included in the class community, but never quite right.
it was always my wish again, "one of this" - to learn secrets, to be among the first to receive news says, always a secure place in the bus to have, in the "cool" rooms to sleep in the ski ..

until I've decided to turn away from the school's back and make a lesson I could learn what it means to really live in a community. I had to get very lucky in my teachers hotel room and escaped, so to speak of control at home. First, very shy and rather withdrawn, I am in these three years, then it has grown a lot. I was simply accepted as I was. I was in this "association" of apprentices so integrated that it is much difficult for me to leave the hotel.
I just found at that time to me. I've learned that I can be what I am and whom does it anyway, just like me.

am Now I ended up so after some time here in this town that I now call my home. And I also found friends here. Just last year, so many nice people have found their way into my heart. And this would
, or would like to thank all my friends I am today. Especially in recent weeks, when it was our great company party to plan, make, prepare, I have so many stood to the side, have for hours organized and worked with me - were just there for me.
No matter what request I got - it was easy for everyone of course.

Today I am where I've always wanted to be.

I have so many dear friends. Friends who accompany me for a long time (even from my school days ;-)), friends who are brand new and are still there for me and friends who were between the inside for me and still stay in my heart.

I love spending time with these people to chat with them, share ideas, to be funny sometimes with them to be sad or bewildered.

I enjoy the morning with them to drink a coffee, they refresh my day and leave me with good humor the workday start and I like to sit with them on my patio while the kids playing in the garden, I like to stand with them before school and wait for the school children I enjoy every second with each one of them ...

THANK YOU, you're out there!

Brigitte, Rudi, Mario, Thomas, Barbara, Marianne, Dragana, Karin, Michael, Angela, Betty, Ellen, Mary, Joan, Nicole, Gaby, Roswitha, Bernadette, Judit, Sonja, Annette, Bill, Doris, Sabine , Eva, Erika, Herta, Yvonne, Jacky, Juergen, Tanja, Kati Kim, Klaus, Lotte, Marc, Martin, Ute, Nina, Oliver, Peter, Robert, Francis, Sandra, Silvia, Veronica, ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment