Sunday, December 16, 2007

Andre Ponche Brown Plates

idea firecracker

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Sorry that I have around here so I shout, but I'm so excited mad ... This is just what you get for all day energy drinks Energy drinks and the derived Activities not, uh, activities degrades. No, no, I was not really active. Just hanging around on the couch I have. Geglotzt films and nothing more. Could my ego from a few weeks ago, the hospital starving and so happy romping through green fields, see me now ... It'd sure beat the messy apartment, it would be far too weak for something like this.

Unfortunately I could not put it in my defense that I, after all, diligently manage my blog. Again, I can not be productive work, but where I do not experience those days. As the title already promised: the expected fireworks from idea remains.

But perhaps that is different ... from tomorrow Maybe tomorrow is the beginning of a restless adventurer life ... And I start it, as I ...

... without a winter jacket on the door go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment