Friday, March 4, 2011

Dezoner Dvd Sony Sr 200p

Flea market jewelry + home hair color ..?

Hello,

long not heard parade is really hard and did not deliver me OBI-tsss my wallpaper, then I'll stop for TOOM.
As the parents of my friend with her flea market stuff Sunday for the flea market was allowed to go, I look out in the fashion jewelry box me what I wanted.
Sorry, not become too find, but so they sell more * hehe *


Omakiste In this and in the plastic bags were the little treasures was the right deal. Unfortunately the only way "Brooches" or something like what I wear it anyway:)

And there were so many ear clips - had the most magnificent pair of times to try on xD

There were so many strings of beads, each would have to take ...
Here is my small yield, a pearl necklace (with beautiful cap) and a Omabrosche:)
dearest wishes, soon I lead times some of things from my primary No purchase before.
kiss


Last:
I want to dye my hair lighter now, as my black hair approach to corrosive is-I just do not know how to do it and not directly what color:





Also, I am worried that it will not as it should be .... oh you -.-

0 comments:

Post a Comment