Thursday, October 14, 2010

Make Personalize Gauges

autumn knocking

photos I did last week with Franki :

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video  hosting by TinyPic

farewells are ultra stupid. I do not mean the goodbyes, where you can be sure the person meet again in the near future, but where it is uncertain when and whether one looks down again.
Although today infinitely many chat programs and Internet platforms, to cultivate an enabling contacts, there is something else to meet directly and see.
Every time I would prepare myself to such departures, it do not because I did not admit until the last minute. And if it is so far yet, the reality awakens all the emotions and calls up all the memories. Experiences that I like this in the coming period will no longer collect. This is the time before I was always afraid. Then, when everything starts to blur, because I cry-baby tears . Come Mihi.

0 comments:

Post a Comment